Friday, August 12, 2016

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I'm loving my boys this week:

1.  I was setting up for a styled photo session and Nate says "Look that says rockstar, maybe I should go into that area".

2.  We were getting ready for football and Nate says "Yay I'm excited Justin's gonna be on my team, on the Cardinals".

3.  Nate:  Mom will I live here on Emerald Forest when I'm an adult with my wife?
Me:  Probably not Nate, you and your wife will buy your own home.
Nate:  Mom will you be my wife?

4.  Nate:  Mom I will buy toys for my kids and apps and matching games and shoes. I can buy everything for them.

5.  Justin's pulled a flag during his first flag football practice and Nate came across the field to congratulate him and tell him "Good job Justin".

No comments:

Post a Comment