Friday, August 19, 2016

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I'm loving my boys this week:

1. Nathan: Uncle Richard do you have an Xbox in your basement?
Richard:  Nope I don't but you can buy me one.
Nathan: Ok, I'll buy it for your birthday.
Richard: Yeah you can buy for my birthday, I've never gotten a birthday present.
Nathan: You can get for your birthday or stuff like that (looking at me). Mom can you buy Uncle Richard an Xbox?

2.  After family dinner with aunts and cousins on my Dad's side of the family,  Nate yells out as they are leaving "Thanks for being our company"!

3. Justin: I have to go to the hospital.
Me:  Why do you have to go to the hospital J?
Justin: Because I need a checkup, duh!

4.  Justin lost another tooth and walked in our room and handed Carl the money he got from the tooth fairy.

5.  Nate:  Mom can I have some money to buy someone a minivan?
Me:  Who am I buying a minivan for Nate?
Nate:  Ms Alexis, a summer care worker.
Me:  And why am I buying her a minivan?
Nate:  Because I like her!

No comments:

Post a Comment