Friday, September 16, 2016

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I'm loving my boys this week:

1.  The floor was slippery and I fell and my arm slid down the counter and started burning.  Nate immediately asked if I was okay and if I was bleeding.  Then after Carl said "Babe get some ice" Nate says "Do you need ice Mom, I can get you some"? and grabs a Ziploc bag and heads to the freezer to get me some ice.

2.  Justin:  Mom can you turn the music up?
Me:  Can you turn the music up what?
Justin: Mom please can you make the music louder?
Me:  (Turns music louder)
Justin:  Thank you Mom!
Me:  You're welcome J!
Justin:  That was very nice of you!

3.  Nathan:  Mom my nose doesn't feel so well.
Me:  Aww man I know, it's your allergies acting up.
Nate:  Mom I want my allergies taken away!

4.  While on our way to Zoey's birthday party:
Nate:  Are we on Zoey and Zaya's freeway?
Me: No Nate it's not their freeway.
Nate:  Oh it's the earth's freeway?

5.  Justin:  Are we at Zoey's party yet, are we at their house?
Me: But it's not at their house J.
Nate:  Mom where is it then?
Me: You'll see when we get there.
(As we pull into the plaza) Nate:  It's at Chuck E Cheezits or something like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment