Friday, September 23, 2016

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I'm loving my boys this week:

1.  Carl:  Look out the window boys, what do you see?
Justin: A rainbow
Nate: A robot
Justin: No Nathan a RAINBOW!
Justin:  Can we slide down the rainbow?
Nate: Can we have a rainbow cookie?

2. (Handing me a letter) Nate: You Wanna read it?
Me:  Why, I just helped you write it?
Nate:  Mom I'm handing it to you so you can read it.

3.  Me: Nate why are you on my bed?
Nate: Because I wanna be with you.

4.  We were heading out to a Lions pre season game and Nate opened my door for me and said "Here's your seat".

5.  Conversation between Carl and Nate after leaving the dealership:
Nate:  Dad you should get a Scat Pack.
Carl:  Where will the money come from?
Nate:  I'll give you some money on it.
Carl:  How much?
Nate:  I'll give you some nickels out of my piggy bank.  The Scat Pack will be the fun car cause it's fast and the Hell Cat will be the work car.  Thanks for taking me to the dealership.


No comments:

Post a Comment