Friday, October 7, 2016

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I'm loving my boys this week:

1.  Nate woke up and came in our room yawning while saying hello.  Then asked "where are you going, are you going to work"?  It was Saturday, not sure why he asked that.

2.  The boy's fall asleep listening to music and rotate who chooses which station to listen to.  It was Nate's night to chose and he says "Mom I chose smooth jazz cause I don't like rap, rap has bad words in it".  When I said oh really, who told you that he replied "me, I told me that".
Nathan: me, I told me that!

3.  Nate:  Mom I have a loose tooth
Justin:  Oh really Nathan let me see, open wide, say aah
Nate opens wide and starts wiggling his tooth with his tongue
Justin: Hmm that's very interesting!

4.  Nate's so excited he finally lost his first tooth and couldn't get to bed fast enough and kept saying "happy loosing tooth day"! When he finally went to bed he had the biggest grin on his face and started fake snoring because he thought the tooth fairy would come faster that way.

5.  I was cleaning the kitchen when Nate ran downstairs holding my phone and said "Mom your phone's ringing, you better call my Dad, you better call your husband".




No comments:

Post a Comment