Friday, December 2, 2016

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I'm loving my boys this week:

1.  Me:  Here Nate, look what Mom & Dad brought you back from our trip.
Nate:  (smiling) Oh this will be easy to color and finish.
Me:  Is that a good thing, do you like it?
Nate:  Yes, you can do it with me.  You're nice Mommy!

2.  After decorating the tree Nate says "Mom wow, look how nice it looks in here".  Then he grabs the camera we got with our alarm system (which we told his was a Santa Cam) and says "Mom I wanna show Santa how nice it looks in here".

3.  Nate was writing his 2nd Christmas list and Carl grabbed the pencil and wrote "He's being bad Santa".  When Nate read it he took the pencil and said "I'm erasing this, Dad that wasn't nice, you should probably say sorry".

4.  I asked the boys what they were thankful for:
Nate:  I'm thankful for my toys, for my family, for my teachers and for myself.
Justin:  I'm thankful for my brother.

5.  I was reading a Lego City book about a kid who knew karate and J, who was wearing his karate uniform to bed, jumps up and says "Mom I know karate, hi ya" and did a karate kick.


No comments:

Post a Comment