Friday, December 16, 2016

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I'm loving my boys this week:

1.  I finally hired a cleaning service and when the boys got home from school Nate says "Wow she cleaned our whole house, that was really nice, but we didn't get to say thank you cause we were in school".

2.  Justin:  Mom where are we going?
Me:  Breakfast with Santa
Justin:  Yay, I love Breakfast with Santa!

3.  Nate came in our room early one morning and I told him to go back to bed.
Nate:  But mom I was checking on you to see if you feel better.
Me: I'm still sick Nate.
Nate: Oh, you need some medicine to make you feel better.

4.  Since seeing the Christmas card Nate is now obsessed with my boss' daughter.  So he told me he wants Vienna to be his girlfriend and asked I could ask Ms. Danielle to bring her over.  When I said no he said "Ok Mom give me her phone number so I can call her".

5.  Justin:  Where are we going?
Me:  School.
Justin:  Again???
Me: Umm yes you go to school 5 days a week.
Justin: No fair!



No comments:

Post a Comment