Friday, December 23, 2016

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I'm loving my boys this week:

1. Nate:  When I grow up my kids will be Miles Jones and Jayden Jones.
Me: Oh you're gonna have 2 boys?
Carl: I hope they act the same way you act with me.
Nate: I hope they're good so I can buy them what they want.

2. Nate:  I'll be working at Toyota when I grow up.
Carl:  Doing what?
Nate: Giving people Corolla's, Rav 4s and Highlanders.

3. Me: Nate how old are you?
Nate: 6
Me: And how old am I?
Nate: (laughing) 1
Nate: Mom what's 10+10?
Me: 20
Nate: Mom you're 20?
Me: No I'm 37.
Nate: Mom that's an awesome age!

4.  Nate:  Dad, Justin's standing on something.
Me: Nate stop tattling
Nate: But Mom I'm not tattling I'm just telling on Justin!

5.   During story time J started reading his new My Very Own Pirate Tail.  I said "hey I thought I was supposed to be reading you boys a good night story". J says "Umm no I'm reading Mom"!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment