Friday, February 3, 2017

5 on Friday


As always, here are 5 special reasons I'm loving my boys this week:

1.  Nate:  Is it Friday.
Me:  Yes why, do you have somewhere to be?
Nate:  Yes, the location.
Me:  Oh really, what's the location?
Nate:  Toys R Us

2. Me:  Nice hair cut Nate.
Nate:  Thanks Mom, nice hair style!
Me:  Thanks Nate Nate!

3. Me:  What are you doing in here little boy?
Nate:  I wanted a good morning kiss and now a hug, a big hug.

4. Nate:  You look so pretty Mom!
Me:  You're gonna be my womanizer aren't you?
Nate:  Yeah I like you (gives big hug) I'm very proud of you.

5. The day before I was distracted and missed the exit to Heidi's and Nate yelled "Mom you missed the exit.  The next day Nate says "Yay, you went the right way this time".

No comments:

Post a Comment