Friday, April 7, 2017

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I'm loving my boys this week:

1.  We were at McDonald's and when I got to the window to pay she asked what did I order.   I said 2 happy meals to which she replied "boy?" and Nate yells out boy boy boy, 3 Mr. Jones' and 1 Mrs. Jones.

2.  Nate:  Can I have a play date with Kaitlin Cole?
Me:  Who is that?
Nate: A girl in my mainstream class.
Me: Well I've never met her or her parents and I'm not sending you to someone's house without meeting them.  How am I supposed to get in touch with her parents?
Nate:  I'll write them a letter.

3.  The boys got their haircut and during their shower J washed his hair and said "Oh no, my haircut is gone".

4.  Justin:  Mom what are you doing?
Me:  I'm singing!
Justin: Oh I want to sing too!

5.  Working on J's homework and he came up with the word fat all on his own and I told him good job and gave him a high five.  He took a bow while smiling and said to himself that's amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment