Friday, April 14, 2017

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I'm loving my boys this week:

1.  Me:  Nate why are you in my room instead of yours getting ready for bed?
Nate:  I don't know, cause I wanna visit.

2.  Nathan:  I want the go green too, grabbing for his shirt
J: Go white!
Me: Go green!
J: Go blue!
Me: Oh no we don't say that in this house!
J. Go mustangs! (laughing) go white!

3.  I gave Justin a hi five for his school picture and told him good job and he grinned from ear to ear, said thanks mom, that was my happy face!

4.  Nate:  Mom this guy has a big head (pointing to book about president Obama)
Me:  So do you.
Nate:  Unh unh, his head is bigger than mine.  (pointing to his head) These parts are little and his head is big.

5.  Nate brought his iPad in my room and set the timer, asked me how old I was and then set the timer for 37 minutes and told me I was on time out.  When the timer went off he walked back in my room, said my time was up, gave me a hi-five and said good job.

No comments:

Post a Comment