Friday, April 28, 2017

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I'm loving my boys this week:

1. Nate: Mom are you coming back in the play room?
Me: No I have to work.
Nate: Aww but you worked at work, when you come home you can't work. You have to take a break.
(5 minutes later)
J: Mom can you come play with us?
Me: No I still have work to do.
Nate: You didn't finish all your work at work so you have homework?

2.  Justin met me at the door and yelled out "Mom you're home, give me a hug"!

3.  Justin: (holding his neck) Ouch
Me: You okay?
Justin: No, my tummy hurts.
Me: But your holding your neck???
Justin: (moves his hands to his stomach) Ouch!

4.  Nathan: When I have my own kids I'll take them on the Carnival Dream, along with my wife.

5.  Nate: Dad I heard a noise
Carl: I didn't hear anything
Nate: But dad I did...do you like to snore?
Carl:  ðŸ˜³

No comments:

Post a Comment