Friday, May 5, 2017

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I'm loving my boys this week:

1.  I walked in from work and J ran to the door with his arms opened wide and excitdely said "Mom I'm so happy to see you".

2.  I was having a bad day and started crying.  J ran up to me and asked "Mom are you alright, stop crying, no tears Mom it'll be okay".

3.  We were watching The Nightly News and Nate says "Mom Lester Holt is absent" and he was lol.

4.  My MIL asked Nate what he wants to be when he grows up and he says "a car designer".  Then he says "But I don't want to work for Chrysler anymore, I'm gonna work for Mercedes cause that's my favorite".

5.  I've been working some long hours so when I got home Nate said "Mom you're home before we went to sleep".

No comments:

Post a Comment