Friday, May 12, 2017

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I'm loving my boys this week:

1.  Nathan:  Dad you're leaving for work, where are you going?
Carl:  Pennsylvania
Nathan: Oh, do you work for pencils???

2.  J: I can't find my pajama pants.
Carl: Your mom just did laundry, you should have pajamas.
J:  But I need my karate pants
Me: (finds them in laundry basket) Here J.
J: Throw them up here Mom.
After I threw them to him, J ran down the steps, gave me a kiss and said "Thanks Mom".

3.  J:  Mom are you sick?
Me:  Yes J.
J: Maybe you should just go to bed for a little bit.....then you'll be fine.

4.  I was still sick but working from home.
Nate:  Mom why are you still working, its after 5 and you're sick?
Me:  Just a little longer Nate.
Nate:  You should stay home tomorrow Mom.

5.  Me:  Can you get me some toilet paper?
J: Toilet paper coming right up...here comes the toilet paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment