Friday, September 22, 2017

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I'm loving my boys this week:

1.  Nate:  Mom are you going to work today?
Me:  Yes
Nate:  (excited) Oh good you're not sick anymore!
Me: I'm still sick but I'm better.

2.  Carl was out of town for work so I had to pick the boys up and when I did Nate asks "So how was work"?

3.  Nate just walked in our room and climbed in the bed and Carl asks "Who told you to plop yourself in our bed".  Nate: I don't know, I'm just chilling out.

4.  Justin and I were walking out of Kroger looking for Carl but couldn't find him so I said J let's call him and seee where he parked.  So J yells out " Dad"and the lady next to us and I bust out laughing.

5.  J and I were building Legos and couldn't find a couple pieces.  I asked J if he had any in his pocket and he didn't but ran to his room and found some identical pieces to the ones we needed, just in a different color.

No comments:

Post a Comment