Friday, February 15, 2013

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I'm loving my boys this week:

1.  I told Nathan he'd be 3 on Monday and held up 3 fingers and Nate held up his fist and tried to put up 3 fingers.

2.  Nathan rolled/fell off the bed and when he got up he looked at me and said "are you okay, what's the problem".

3.  I got home from work and asked Justin if he wanted to go sledding and he got super excited; ran around the house, grabbed his socks and put them on, then put on his boots.  Then he tried to put his snow pants on by himself.

4.  Justin didn't like his dinner, just picked over the hamburger and French fries so I gave him his left over fried rice and he told me "thank you mommy".

5.  Nathan opened the refrigerator door and fussed when I told him to shut it.  So I asked him what did he want and he just repeated "what do you want".  I told him I didn't know what "what do you want means" and he said "what do you want means" smh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment