Friday, March 1, 2013

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I'm loving my boys this week (with special appearance by Aiden):

1.  Justin's stomach growled and he rubbed it and said "it's my tummy" so I asked if he was hungry and he said "yes I wanna eat".

2.  I was making breakfast but Justin climbed up in his seat long before it was ready.  I told him it would be a few more minutes so did he want to get down and play until its ready and he said "no, I wanna eat breakfast".

3.  I was watching AJ and while the boys ate lunch AJ saw the picture magnets of the brouzins on the fridge and asked if that one was Justin.  I asked "which one, the pic on the top, the bottom or the middle" and he replied "the one with Justin".

4.  The boys were watching TV in Nate's room and J went downstairs and grabbed some Cheerios.  When he walked back in the room he handed a bag to Nate and said "here you go, this is for you".

5.  Justin was sorting colors and grabbed a yellow triangle and as he was about to drop it in the red pail he said "no, that's not yellow it's red" and then dropped it in the yellow pail. 

No comments:

Post a Comment