Friday, March 22, 2013

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I'm loving my boys this week:

1. Nathan was working on a numbers puzzle and as he placed each number he'd yell out the number, then pick it up and run up to me to tell me the number and then run back to place it in the puzzle.

2. Justin was standing outside of my bathroom door and when he heard the toilet flush he yelled through the door "you finished?" So I said "almost" and he said "almost finished".

3. Nathan had a potty accident and instead of changing his underwear I left them on him in the hope that he realizes he doesn't like the feeling of wet underwear. But I didn't want him messing up the furniture so I put a pair of training pants on him and when J saw it he grabbed one from the drawer, took his underwear off and put on the training pants cover.

4. Nathan peed in the potty and after he finished he stood up and said "good job".

5. I turned on the light one morning and when I told Justin it was time to get up for the day he said "but I wanna keep sleeping".

No comments:

Post a Comment