Friday, April 5, 2013

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I'm loving my boys this week: 

1.  We were out shopping at the mall and Justin and I went to the family restroom and J saw me flush the toilet with my foot so after J finished he lifted his leg to flush his toilet. 

2.  During bathtime, Justin started drawing shapes on the tiles with his bathtub crayons and calling them out as he drew each one.

3.  The boys and I were blowing bubbles with the bubble blower Donne's grandma gave them in their Easter baskets and after J popped a bubble he said "let's do that again". After we finished playing I told the boys we'd play again tomorrow and Nate said "bye bye bubbles, see you tomorrow". 

4.  I started wiping down the bathtub walls as the boys finished their bath and J asked "cleaning up the mess".  But he quickly got upset with me when he saw me start wiping his masterpiece and said "oh no, my drawings".

5.  Justin associates colors of objects with the characters from Yo Gabba Gabba.  He saw a stop sign and said Muno, a yellow flower is Plex, green grapes are Brobee and so on.

No comments:

Post a Comment