Saturday, June 8, 2013

Justin is 5: Carnival Spectacular

Two weeks ago we celebrated Justin's 5th birthday by throwing him a carnival spectacular themed party complete with face painting, carnival games, photo booth, snow cones and a bounce house.  I fell in love with the carnival theme 3 years ago after my friend Kelicia threw her son a carnival themed party and started planning.  I had several DIY projects; custom Happy Birthday banner, labels for the candy buffet table, signs for the photo booth and face painting, and my first attempt at homemade gumball machines which turned out awesome if I do say so myself.  Instead of plates, we used paper hot dog trays, French Fry containers and hamburger baskets which added to the rest of the décor nicely.  Special thanks to Kelicia for letting me borrow some of the décor from her son's party.  I'm very happy with how everything turned out; Justin had a blast and even the adults joined in on the fun and got their faces painted. 
 

 



To see the rest of the pictures from Justin's party click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment