Friday, May 24, 2013

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I'm loving my boys this week:

1.  Nathan opened his bedroom door and one by one set an item from his room just outside the door, then he'd shut his door, reopen a few seconds later and peek back out to drop another item outside his door.  Guess he made up his own little game.

2.  Nathan grabbed Carl's headphones and wireless mouse from his office, came into the room with me, put the headphones, set the mouse on the bed next to my laptop and then started typing. 

3.  Nathan was so into watching Carlene and Kenny's love story; he had his face in his hands and leaned up against the bed as he watched.  When it went off I went to search the Internet and he threw a fit so I had to go back to the love story and let him watch it again. 

4.  Justin had a runny nose and had been coughing all day.  He climbed into our bed and laid down just before bed time and when I asked him if he was okay he said "yes I'm fine" even though he had a 102 temp.

5.  Just finished giving Nate a breathing treatment when j climbed in my lap and said "my turn" and then started taking the albuterol and trying to pour it into the nebulizer.

No comments:

Post a Comment