Friday, June 14, 2013

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I'm loving my boys this week (with special appearance by AJ):

1.  When I picked J up for school from Carlene's Nate came to the door and screamed with excitement "hi mom".

2.  Justin is such a big boy, I was strapping Nate into his car seat and by the time I got over to J to strap him in he had already strapped himself into his seat. 

3. Nathan is becoming much more independent and wants to do things on his own, especially shutting the door after he gets out.  When we got out at Carlene's he shut the door and yelled "Yay good job". 

4.  Carl and I photographed a wedding Saturday and were gone most of the day so the boys were asleep when we got home.  The next morning I asked each of the boys if they were good for the sitter and Justin said yes and Nate said yeah.

5. I dropped the boys off at Carlene's and as I walked out AJ said "TT wait, I want a hug".

No comments:

Post a Comment