Friday, July 5, 2013

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I'm loving my boys this week:

1.  Justin is so particular about things and when I gave him half of a graham cracker he got upset and said "no I want a rectangle".

2.  Nate woke up and was standing right by his door so I said good morning and he smiled and when I told him I had to take a shower I asked "do you want to get in mommy's bed with your brother" and he said okay.

3. We pulled into the parking lot and as soon as J saw the playground he asked "mommy I go slide?"

4.  On our way home out of the blue J said "'mommy I want a piece of cheese".

5.  Here was me and Justin's conversation during breakfast:

J: Mommy I'm finished
Me: J, eat your sausage
J: No
Me: J!!!!
J takes a bite and says delicious!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment