Friday, July 12, 2013

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I'm loving my boys this week:

1.  The boys were watching TV in our room and decided to climb into our bed and get under the covers.  After pulling the sheets up to his chin J said "goodnight, I want to watch a movie".

2.  Justin has so much upper body strength and amazed me at the park when he went from side to side on the monkey bars.  And he counted each  one as he went from bar to bar.

3.  J was washing his hands and knocked over the soap dispenser and it broke.  He said oh no, I broke it and when I walked into the bathroom he said I'm sorry mommy.

4.  I sneezed a couple of times and Justin walked in the room and asked "you coughing mommy"?

5.  Nathan was playing with a little boy at Jungle Java and when the dad called the little boy away from the play area Nathan walked up to the dad, said hello, grabbed his hand and tried to walk away with them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment