Friday, July 19, 2013

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I'm loving my boys this week (with special appearance by Aiden and Lalla):

1.  Nathan was playing on a computer at the library and said "look its Dora mommy".

2.  I was sitting in the car with the boys while Carlene got her nails done and I told the boys to take a nap and J and Nate climbed in their seats, said goodnight and then started fake snoring. 

3.  I was holding Nathan who was falling asleep and AJ said" TT I'm sleepy too" so I said "okay, go to sleep" and he said "but I want you to hold me like Nathan". s

4.  I asked Lalla what she was drinking and she said Captain and rum.  I'm pretty sure she meant to say Captain and Coke; she may have been a bit tipsy.

5.  Nathan was banging a helicopter bubble blower on the floor and it broke. He walked up to me with the broken pieces and said "it's broke".  I tried to put it back together but was unsuccessful so told him I couldn't fix it since he broke it and he told me "no mommy YOU broke it".

No comments:

Post a Comment